How Kulhar Chai Boostes Immunity
We are living in a time where everything is fabricated or impure, where organic and natural items have become a luxury. There are many impure elements added to our food and other things that we use in our day-to-day life, which depleted our immunity levels. Good immunity of our body is very essential as it helps the body to protect itself from harmful or toxic outside elements. Chai increases metabolism and immunity and when it is served in Kulhar it enhances the nutritive elements in tea. Hence Kulhar Chai is very effective in boosting the immunity of our body.
Kulhar Chai is a conventional Indian tea that is made with black tea leaves, milk, sugar, and spices such as ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon. It is highly believed to hold a number of health benefits, including boosting immunity. Kulhar Chai is a quintessential part of Indian culture and heritage, it offers not only a rich and flavorful experience but also a range of health benefits that contribute to a stronger immune system.
Here are some of the ways in which kulhar chai can boost immunity:
- Kulhar Chai has powerful antioxidants :- It is always made with green or black tea leaves, with Indian natural spices like ginger and cardamom, and then milk is added with sugar, it is then given a good boil to activate the nutritive properties of every element added in preparation of tea. A key element in all this is antioxidant which plays a crucial role in tea. Antioxidants are found in tea leaves be they black or green. By consuming Kulhar chai one can improve the antioxidant level in their system as it neutralises harmful free radicals in the body and give strength to our immune system.
- Kulhar Chai contains vitamin C :- Vitamin C is the most commonly used supplement to amplify your immune system, Kulhar chai is a fine source of vitamin C as it is an essential element that keeps our immune system strong. With the presence of Vitamin C in kulhar chai, it additionally also protects the body from anxiety and exhaustion, boosts the immune system, and improves kidney and liver function.
- Kulhar Chai contains ginger :- Ginger is assumably most well-known for its prospect to soothe digestive issues, and precisely for helping ease nausea. It is also considered to be just as effective as some medications. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which can help to boost immunity.
- Kulhar Chai contains cardamom :- In Kulhar Chai cardamom is used by boiling crushed cardamom seeds in water, sometimes along with tea leaves as it may be preferred. These cardamom seeds release their bioactive ingredients into the water, which gives this infusion a high therapeutic value. Cardamom can help to fight infection and boost immunity.
- Kulhar Chai contains cinnamon :- Cinnamon is boiled graciously in tea. On top of antioxidants, cinnamon in tea provides small amounts of nutrients such as calcium, iron, and potassium. It is also considered to be anti-inflammatory which can help to boost immunity.
Kulhar Chai is very nutritive and good for our body with various health benefits in each of the elementsz used in making of chai. It is immensely delicious and very popular in India and it is gradually gaining popularity in the west too. It is a great way to enhance a persons overall health and well-being, and it may also help to boost immunity. In times where synthetic and impure supplements are easily available on our finger tips, choosing Kulhar Chai for your health is always the best choice one can make.