Earthen axes have existed since before we had even heard of any other disposable product. The enjoyment of drinking chai, lassi, curd, buttermilk, etc., is different. Their special smell of incense dissolves a different kind of taste. On the other hand, when hot tea goes into the Kulhar the aroma of tea will freshen up your mood. Have you ever wondered why drinking tea or buttermilk in these feels so delicious? Are these Kulhar made of clay also beneficial for health? So the answer is yes! Many such properties are found in Kulhar, which can benefit health.
Along with this, drinking chai in it increases the quality of tea. We provide the Best Kulhar chai franchise model in India. Let’s explore the advantages of Kulhar chai being a delightful and conscious choice.
Here are 4 important benefits of drinking Chai in Kulhar
- It Is a Good Source of Calcium: A sufficient amount of calcium is present in the soil, so by drinking chai in Kulhar, the body gets a limited amount of calcium. Mud axes reduce the acidic nature of the body. Along with this, they are also effective in problems like gas and acidity.
- Protects Against Harmful Bacteria: Kulhar chai is a healthier alternative to glass or plastic glasses. Most outdoor tea shops do not wash the glass glasses properly; even if they are washed, harmful bacteria are produced in them. When we drink tea in the same glass tumbler, the chances of contact with bacteria increase, and it can go into our stomach and affect our health badly.
- Kulhad chai is beneficial for digestion: Drinking tea in disposable or other plastic glasses can badly affect your health. The chemicals in other plastic glasses mix with the chai when heated, causing health hazards.
Antioxidants present in the soil do not allow bacteria to flourish, so there is no possibility of any infection or allergy by drinking tea in Kulhar . At the same time, it can be very beneficial for health.
- Kulhads are eco friendly: Drinking chai in plastic glasses is harmful to health as well as to the environment. In such a situation, Kulhad would be a better option. This is harmful to both the environment and your health. This Kulhar made of clay turns back into clay after being used. Let us tell you that unnecessarily used plastic is thrown here and there, and animals, especially cows, often eat it. Because of this, the health of animals deteriorates, and the food items obtained from them can also be harmful.
- Go for Franchises or Ownership: For someone starting new in the business industry, owning a Kulhar Chai Franchise is the best choice; that will take low investment cost and a relatively high profit margin. Kulhar Chai offers a Franchise for you to start and grow your business. Kulhar Chai Franchise is one of the Kulhar Chai franchise models in India.
Conclusion, Indulging in the aromatic brew of chai from a Kuchar isn’t just an indulgence for the senses; it’s a choice that can positively impact your overall well-being. From aiding digestion to providing a gentle mineral infusion, regulating temperature, and making a sustainable choice, the benefits of sipping tea from a kulhar are substantial and diverse.
Moreover, this tradition-laden practice allows you to connect with India’s rich cultural heritage and encourages mindfulness in the present moment. So, the next time you hold a Kuchar filled with steaming chai, remember that you’re not just enjoying a beverage – you’re sipping on a cup of holistic well-being steeped in history and goodness. Your journey to success starts with Kulhar Chai franchising. They are providing the most amazing type of franchise options and amazing models in it. Visit now